Water Heater CABLES FUSED IN a THREE-PIN PLUG electrocuted an Elderly couple and their son
Talking Point Episode 33-Can-My-Water-Heater-Kill-Me
In December 2020, a family lost three people in an electrical accident. The electrical cable connected to the water heater had fused at Block 120, Ho Ching Road, since the 1970s.
The son and daughter saw that the elderly parent slumped on the bathroom floor. The couple’s son shouted “mak” and ran toward his parent. The son collapsed and fell on his mother’s body.
The investigation found that the CABLES FUSED IN a THREE-PIN PLUG that powered the water heater. In the construction of a three pin plug